Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Back Again

I have been locked out of this blog for almost 6 months and finally I managed to resurrect it. I have tried to use my new blog on www.michaelmellars.com but it is beyond me how to post on it and your much enjoyed comments were not getting through. So back to basics and the old blog site, and please comment away!

The summer has gone by without much going on here in the land of the frozen chosen. The summer mosquito onslaught was as usual, after all this is Siberia and we have to have something to make life miserable even when the weather is good!

The autumn colors were very evident when I arrived a week ago, but last night the wind increased to almost gale force and a storm came through. The lovely yellow and brown leaves were stripped during the night leaving some rather embarrassed naked trees about!

When I awoke the wind was howling and the rain pouring down. By the time I was on my way to the office the rain had turned to snow!! It didn't settle but it was a very pointed reminder of what is to come, and probably very soon!

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger The middle child said...

They don't have four seasons in Siberia, they have seven horsemen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home