Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Button

This cold weather, now at -11C, makes the morning drive to work a little painful until the car gets warm, which is normally about the time I drive through the gates to the office carpark!
But the other morning while I was driving to work I noticed a small button in the center console. "What is this?" I muttered to myself. I've noticed I mutter a lot these days. I pressed the button to see what would happen. Nothing happened. Oh well just a blank button after all. I continued my journey.
About 2 to 3 minutes later my rear started to feel warm, then it got positively hot. "What is this?" I muttered yet again. See I told you I muttered a lot. The warm toasty feeling spread from my rear up my back, this is really nice I thought. The cold morning no longer had any effect on me, I felt positively tropical...what snow and ice?

Finally my brain kicked in and I realized this car is fitted with a bum warmer!!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger kelly said...

Do they come in toe warmers too?

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger The middle child said...

Just make sure that thing doesn't short-circuit on you.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Toasted buns? Isn't that a McDonald's trait?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home