Monday, March 13, 2006

The Hate List

Here is the start of a list of things I hate about Russia.

1. Russian toilets - They are without a doubt the most disgusting toilets I have come across in my travels, closely rivalled only by raghead ones.

2. Russian toilet paper - Firstly it usually comes in a lime green color, and has the surface texture of 150 grit sandpaper, I kid you not!

3. Hand soap - Comes in very weird toxic waste colors and smells like cheap flowery perfume. It also strips any and all of the moisture content of the skin


Watch this space for more

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger kelly said...

What do you think I am going to say "Don't touch anything!!!

Why does it bring vivid memories of Greece? Balancing the heavy children over the hole, while trying not to breath?

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

This is cracking me up! Thanks for starting a blog Michael :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home